hmmmmm.mmmhhhh. (deep breath) I don't know what to say.(that's a rare occasion) If there is one thing I know that I know to be certain about myself,it is that I have a strange way of expressing myself. Sometimes I say things that I don't mean, sometimes I mean things that I don't say...but I try to be as honest as humanly possible...
For the past month I was the happiest I had ever been, then in one week it all came crashing down. I don't know what exactly happened, but my insides are not the same...
I was myself again, I was confident,assured, I was something and someone I had never been,yet always been...(i know it makes no sense) I was living for me and no one else..now i feel trapped again...
I don't know what it is that keeps me from allowing myself to love like I want to or let people close to me...
I have serious commitment issues(AHHHH! REALMONSTERS)...I don't mean with just men (no,i'm not a whore) but, with people, with things,with dates, with everything...I make plans with friends but don't stick to them(but I hate unorganization), I'll cancel at the last minute...I don't get it...maybe I'm just a free spirit...
I don't like to be tied down...
I never see marriage in my future, but I'm not oppossed to it...
there is a man who loves me the best way he knows how and he and I both feel that sometimes thats not enough...
I love him to pieces,my oldest friend, but shit is just so complicated...
and I don't do complicated...
I've done that twice...
two too many times.
I'm a life ruiner, I want to enhance people's lives, but I ruin them...
it started in '89
and I just can't stop...
I'm this ball of mixed emotions...
I'm usually very in tune with myself...
but I'm confused...
I want to be bigger than my surroundings and see further than I am...
#nowplaying "Glass House"- Big K.R.I.T.
-Ree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment