Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"I give,you take..somehow it's gonna break" _Maria

I realized something about myself today, rather I was finally able to vocalize it.

I want a MAN who is COMPLETELY ENAMORED WITH ME [period]

Is that selfish? No, I don't believe so. What WOMAN doesn't want a MAN who thinks the world of her, treats her like he's afraid to lose her, and makes her feel as though if she were to cease to exist so would he? When you find her...SLAP THAT H**. #ikid #ikid ----> but seriously:

I have given so much in my past relationships that I realized that I never left anything for Ree (oh yes I did refer to myself in the 3rd,and I'll do it again poundbow). I don't simply mean in boyfriend/girlfriend situations, but in friendships and kinships as well. (they call it kinship in the Motherland #goread). I am the last person after the last person to ask you for something (call it too much pride) but I am the first to give you anything. I want to love someone in that way who loves me back. Is that "silly of me?" *in my Deniece Williams voice* I want a Man who can get me to submit to him. If you know me, you know that is not easy. And it shouldn't be. If you don't have ideals,values,ethics, and morals that you hold dear, then you'll fall for anything that's how h**s become h**s and pimps get rich.

Both males and females both claim that one another are scandalous, but the truth is: WHO ISN'T? It's human nature. Did you people miss the part where Eve bit the apple? she f***ed it up from there. ___If Adam had just said "Eve,we can't he from the tree shawty." and she had replied "Yes boo, you're right! God told us not to eat from that tree,let's obey." we'd all be walking around happily naked enjoying this world...but ohhh no there was that devilish serpent and Eve's weak mind! I'm not trying to make light of the Bible by any means. I am simply stating that I have no problem with being submissive to a man who is leading me in the right direction and that means that he is being led by my Lord and his son my Savior Jesus Christ. I also don't mean to sound too preachy but it is what it is #ILoveGod <--- I wish I could underline that too. Humans deceive one another its a fact. It's all about what and how much of [what] you're willing to put up with. And let's just say I'm fed up with [what] and I'd rather find someone else that can appreciate my mind, my perfect imperfections,my complex simplicities and such and such so on and so on.

I want him to love me for all that I am not just the parts that are the easiest to love. I want someone to love me in my entirety, because he will get the same from me. I DO NOT ask of anyone more than I am willing to give myself. #mymamataughtmethat

I am not one of those girls who falls in love with love, or falls in love with anybody. I protect my heart, not because I am afraid of it being broken, because that's happened way too many times. (im a risk taker #sueme/either that or just plain ol' shhhttoopppiidd) I protect it because that's just the way I was raised...my dad was the biggest man w*...oh well you get the idea. So I saw how I did NOT want to be treated and thus I became the female version minus the high body count. [Let's just say I learned the tricks of the trade.] <--- lying,deceiving,heartbreaking,etc. (but, I CHOSE to do the opposite,which is love truthfully,honestly,and whole-heartedly) ---> look where that got me.smh. #idigress
--I guess that means that I have an emotional guard, but ehhhh again it is what it is. I recognize my tragic flaw and I try my best to be receptive to someone if I feel like he embodies the characteristics that over the course of time I have determined that I want in a MAN. My list is not one of those anal retentive/"What does Chilli want?" type deals where I reel off all of the physical attributes I want in a man down or demand that he live by some impossible set of rules that I've concocted...

"I just want a man who loves music, a man who loves art, respects the spririt world and speaks with his heart." _India .Arie

thats all I have...see I gave it too you

-Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment