Monday, July 19, 2010

Perception

Introverted Extrovert: If I could live my entire life in my room, I would. I hate to feel trapped, but I love to be alone. I'm this outgoing burst of energy, but I'm this quiet breeze...

I'm not afraid of strangers, I walk up I talk to them, I smile at them as I pass by.

I make friends with the oddest of people...
yet,
I 'd rather be my own friend,because some (not all) of my closest friends have too many suitcases and I only have two arms.
Some of them are Louis V bags and others are Macy's but it is what it is...

They call when they want a shoulder to cry on, an "Amen Corner," a blunt opinion, or just an ear for venting, but seldom a "hey,how is your life?"

[perception] is something else...
i wonder how people see me, but i don't really care...
just curiosity.

i make friends in sets of two...
and they have categories

my two oldest female friends are completely opposite but they love me and would do anything for me...funny thing is I'm both of their best friends,because their attitudes don't allow for them to keep or make many friends...they don't like each other...I'm the dominant personality/the one with the most sense

then...

there are my two college friends who I would do absolutely anything for, because i feel like they would do the same for me, they are the friends you call when you need to do a drive by,they are ALWAYS very encouraging and REAL...each of us bring something to the group: I'm the one to call when you need hair/makeup done/a paper edited/or all things random(ahhh pretty colors)

then...

there are the two who are the most unlike me,but the most like one another, but sweet as pie...misunderstood..I admire them in different ways...I'm the voice of reason/realism/and maturity

then...

there are my two new summer friends...people I just CLICKED with...for me I'm usually the dominant personality (there's that EXTROvert) in my friendships but in this one I even out and I look up...these people made me comfortable to be me, are positive, and understood my faith and helped me increase it...they kind of just get me...



I say all that to say this...

PERCEPTION
These are the ways I perceive myself in these relationships,but I wonder how they look at me???

my mother acts like I'm the most HEE-LAIR-EE-US person she's ever met...
my brother acts like I'm the coolest big sister ever...(he's 3)
my other brother acts like he loves me when I bring him stuff...(he's 13)

idk...
my ex acts like I'm the love of his life and he can't live without me, but my personality is too strong for him,my words are to sharp, and my attitude is too much...

can you really love someone like that...

hell,idc..I love myself...
but again thats because

I perceive myself differently.

#nowplaying "Children of the world" -Big K.R.I.T

-Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment