Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#MusicMonday

I neglected to do my #MusicMonday

so a few hours shy of being far TOO late...

I have only oldies....nothing new has crossed my path in the past few days. I've still been listening to Big K.R.I.T. "Krit wuz Here" and DJ Crisis' Tenth installment of "Shut Up and Listen" <--that's quite a demand huh? However,it's worth it.It's bomb.com (do people really say that?) from start to finish. I've recently re-downloaded Pandora Internet Radio on my phone.I deleted it because it kept force closing, but now we're back in love and my ISLEY BROTHERS station is beyond words. I've heard everything from Tony Toni Tone' -----> to Rick James.

***By the way the Gospel Classics Radio is AWESOME!!!! I don't really get into that whole hip-hop gospel with the exception of Level 3:16 (they are pretty dope). I like that "Good Ole Time Religion." So if you feel the same way...this is the station for you.***

Anyway...I'll be on a music mission this week to bring you something spectacular and New for Next Monday. Perhaps, I'll pick an Underground Artist and give them a once over.



-Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment