It's HumpDay woohoo..that means that half of the work week is over and I am a week away from that #DONOTREPLY I don't have much to do today, but I will try and make it productive none the less.
Yesterday, I babysat my nephew "The Zach Attack" <---cute! I came up with it all by myself *pats back* and it reaffirmed that I do not want kids for a while! But, I love that little booger and I would babysit him anytime, he is a good baby. His mom and I were having a convo and this is the gist of it:
I see other people around me with someone in their lives and I am happy for them. I love when people are in happy and successful relationships. I believe that everyone deserves to be loved in every way possible by someone they feel the same way about. And even if it's not a love type of situation, I see people with at the very least someone they can cuddle with.
I on the other hand will admit that I am a tad bit lonely. I miss having someone to talk to. Someone who laughs at my jokes, compliments me on my smile, provides me with good conversation, and someone to hold me. Sounds weird coming from me, but ehhh I'm trying this new thing called being in touch with my feelings.lol. Anyway, I miss that flutter in my stomach every time my text ringtone goes off, hoping its {him} and being disssapointed when it's not. I miss having someone on my mind all day, missing them for a few days and then when I see them I get butterflies.
I wish I could take all of my male friends/acquaintances and make them into one guy. I have my brother who would do absolutely anything for me, my other brother who is cool and laid back kind of hood, then there is the freak, and the guy that dresses grown and sexy with the nice car and the good job that can cook, then there is the funny one,the one who is a M.A.N. and has good morals/beliefs...why can't I just take a strand of hair from them all, channel Sandra Bullock and do some "Practical Magic" and make the guy for me? There is no such thing as perfection when it comes to a mate, because everyone is flawed, no guy will be EXACTLY what I want but I know there is someone out there pretty close.
Another problem I have is that i haven't experienced enough different types of guys. I should say I haven't been in a relationship with that many different types, but I have experienced them in one way or another as far as life goes. I'm not saying that I am looking for Mr.Right, more like I'd like to me Mr.RightNow. I'm not ashamed to say that I want some attention, but the right kind ya know?
It is What it is,
-Ree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment