So I'm trying this new thing: I'm trying very hard not to be vulgar. Accoring to my friends I corrupted them and they're all perverted because of me.lol But seriously, I got it honest, but after a while you realize what you want and what you don't.
I keep hearing that "you have to be who you want to attract." WHAAATTT???
I know right!
So, I have been getting myself together this summer in every aspect, but most importantly spiritually. I also kept hearing that my life would not prosper if I didn't live it God's way. I had to realize that if my relationships weren't centered in Christ then they were ultimately going to fail, but nore than that if I wasn't centered in Christ then I WAS GOING TO FAIL!
So again, with this be who you want to attract. I love myself in every aspect but I realize that the way I come off to a man is important because it is going to shape his opinion about me and help him form an idea of what he wants from me and vice versa.
My natural inclination is to be sexual in conversation, not beacuase I have nothing more to offer, but because I seriously got it honest. But, I'm past the main junt/side junt/I just wanna f**k/f**k friend phase. That was sooo high school. I hav eput away childish things/habits now, so I don't have that use and discard attitude anymore. I guess you could say I'm going green I want more from my interactions with men, if nothing else I want to at least say that I learned something from you other than what makes your dick hard. #imjustsaying
For instance, I am attracted to [this guy] physically becuase he has characteristics that I find appealing,which means I'd probably want to #throwsomecat if I was in that use and discard frame of mind. I'm attracted to him, because he's funny/playful (not childish though), but also because I kind of want to know if there is a serious side of him.(I'm inrigued--there's a mystery here) However, I know that if I come off sexual then that's all it would be. So, this poses the question: At what point in your life do you come with the "big girl convo?" What I mean by that is, when do you say "Hey, I think you're a nice guy and I'd like to get to know you?" <----I have no problem with saying this,I'm not even too shy to say it, I just wonder how guys (not even this one in particular) will respond to that, because it has been my experience that some guys (really people in general) can't handle sincerity and honesty aw hell, lets just say outright BLUNTNESS <---- and that is e.v.e.r.y.thing that I am.
--I look at it like this: the worst he could say is no thanks. _ and I am not afraid of rejection/it's a part of life mane.
I think my delivery is the problem. I have a difficult time with saying things in a nice way. Like they tell you on the TCAP essay, just keep it simple. Don't try to use all these $50 words, when you can just state [it] plain and simple. So I just say what I feel, and I don't think people know how to respond to that, because most people spend there time (as my mother would call it) "milly mouthing" aournd what they want to convey.
Just say that s**t cuuhh,
-Ree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment