Monday, January 4, 2010

Leaving it Behind in '09, Getting it In in 2010 #BOW




Well people, it is officially the year 2010. I keep hearing all of these clever slogans about how this new year will be a better one than the last. I hope for those people who use these slogans as their mantras, their resolutions come true. I am simply working on being a better ME. As I said before I have given so much of myself to others that I had nothing left to give to myself. I have mandated a sanity check, where I simply take time to myself to reflect, meditate, and most of all relax. It may be that I take time to clean my room, write in this blog, or listen to music. I suggest that everyone take a little time to be selfish. It is okay to say NO! sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment